Tuesday 3 May 2016

DinkiBelle Nail Wraps - Review

I recently got the chance to try out some nail wraps from a lovely new brand I've never tried before,  DinkiBelle. Everybody loves a good review, so I thought I'd write one for these!

I chose this lovely marble design, which you can get a hold of here. Having recently attempted doing a free hand marble effect nail design and failing miserably, I thought these would be the perfect alternative, and they most certainly were.

Read on for more!

Quality
The quality of these is very good. They're lovely and thin which means they don't feel too cumbersome or thick when on the nail. 

They're stretchy which makes the application a lot smoother and easier. That may sound odd, but it really makes a difference to getting an end result with no creases or air bubbles in. 

These are also some of the shiniest nail wraps I've ever used, which gives them a fantastic finish on the nail!

Design
I luuurv this marble design. Grey marble is definitely the best kind of marble, right? Although I do feel marble is almost a bit at risk of being overdone now as it's absolutely everywhere in the shops! 

One downside to this design is that it went a bit grainy when it was stretched. That well could have been my error in application, by I always apply nail wraps like that, and haven't had that issue in the past.

Durabilty
I'm 24 hours in and so far so good. That's one thing I really love about nail wraps, no chipping or smudging!

Value for money
These retail at £6.99 which, for an indie brand like this, is pretty reasonable. They have great range of choices, I'm already eyeing up which ones I want to buy!



Close up in artificial lighting

 Packaging

Hope you found this review useful, let me know if you've tried these before!

Fran x


No comments:

Post a Comment