Sunday 5 May 2013

May nail-art challenge

This month I've decided to take part in Californails 'May Nail Art Challenge'. I've never done one of these before, but I've seen them around quite a lot on Instagram and thought they were a great way of getting inspired. It's just an excuse for a bit of fun really!

What is a nail art challenge? 
Anyone can host one, and anyone can take part! Themes for manicures are laid out for the month, and the idea is that by taking part in one, you paint your nails with the corresponding themes on the given dates. Simple!
There are no winners or losers, it's all just about having a bit of fun and joining in.


As you can see by the date I'm posting this...I'm a bit behind already! However on the 1st May, I did to a 'flower inspired' mani. And the post for that will be coming soon!

I'll be doing my best to keep up with the challenge (famous last words). But I guess I'll just have to see how it goes!

I'm most looking forward to day 10 (because I've never matched my nails to my outfit before) and day 25 because I already know what I'm doing for that and can't wait!

See you in the next post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment