A simple looking design that is great for beginner nail artists who want to step it up a bit!
One of the first designs where I used my Barry M nail art pen as well!
Pictorial and 'how to' after the jump
- Paint the nail with 2-3 coats of white polish (or until opaque).
- Using a striping brush, paint on 3 horizontal stripes of light blue polish.
- Using the striper again with red polish, paint one vertical line on the left side of the nail. Allow to dry.
- With a black nail art pen (I use Barry M) draw on your own doodles and get creative!
- Clean up any messy areas around your nail with a brush dipped in nail polish remover.
- Top coat and you're done!
- OPI, My Boyfriend Scales walls (white)
- Barry M, 294 Cyan Blue
- Barry M, 273 Raspberry
- Barry M, Nail Art Pen in Black